Sustainable Building Services
We can help make your building more sustainable.
Leonardo Academy provides a comprehensive range of building efficiency and sustainability services, including visioning and goal setting, assessments, strategy development, training, implementation support, and ongoing performance tracking to support continuous improvement. Building technical services include energy audits, commissioning, performance modeling, and LEED® certification services. Leonardo Academy’s consulting services can be tailored specifically to meet your needs and objectives.
Areas of Building Sustainability We Address:
- Energy efficiency
- Water efficiency
- Lighting Efficiency
- Waste Management
- Green Cleaning
- Site management
- Storm water management
- Renewable Energy
- Occupant behavior
- Tenant Actions
Examples of Building Recognition Programs and Strategy Programs We Support
- EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is a building performance benchmarking and verification tool for earning the ENERGY STAR Label.
- EPA WaterSenseC® Program is a partnership with manufacturers, retailers and distributors, and utilities to bring WaterSense labeled products to the marketplace and make it easy to purchase high-performing, water-efficient products.
- EPA Green Lights Program helps to reduce pollutants released into the environment (mercury reduction).
- LEED® Rating System, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to improve the sustainable performance of buildings.
- Cleaner and Greener® Certification is achieved based on the percent of building energy use emissions that are offset and can earn a credit point for LEED-EB O&M EAc6 or LEED-EB v2 EAc5.4.
- Carbon Disclosure Project is a global system for companies and cities to measure, disclose, manage and share environmental information.
Overview of LEED consulting Services
Tel: 608-280-0255 Email: