- Diageo Named One of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine
- Aramark Honored With American Heart Association Breakthrough Award
- Translating Tech Skills to Nonprofits by Engaging Tech Talent
- Introducing the Antea Group Chicago Office!
- First-Ever CEO Investor Forum Bolsters Long-Term Discussion
- Diageo’s Learning Skills for Life Bartending Training Program Expands into Washington, DC
- This Executive Believes Businesses Have an Obligation to Make a Positive Impact
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|Leonardo Academy Announces Free Fall Sustainability Webinar Series|
(Madison, July 21, 2015) - Leonardo Academy announced its September Sustainability Webinar Series for 2015, offered free of charge. Leonardo Academy is a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing sustainability. All presenters are experienced Sustainability Consultants, LEED Consultants, and LEED Certification Reviewers. USGBC and AIA continuing education credit can be earned for all webinars.
All persons/parties are invited to attend as many of the following webinars as desired, and are encouraged to forward this free opportunity along to those who are interested.
Greening Your Meetings, Events, Conferences and Travel with
Using LEED - Campus to Accelerate Certification of Your Campus Building Portfolio
National Standard for Sustainable Agriculture LEO-4000 Draft
LEED-EB O&M V4 – Alternative Transportation and Sustainable Sites
You will receive specific instructions on how to attend the webinar when you register.
“Leonardo Academy is excited to provide these convenient, free courses to support individuals and companies in achieving their sustainability goals. I strongly encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity, and I hope to see you on the web!” – Michael Arny, President