- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Wins 8th Annual Morgan Stanley U.S. Strategy Challenge
- World’s First Living Products Achieve Certification
- CSRHub Partner The Analyst Desk Issued its Semi-annual Changes to the Nasdaq CRD Global Sustainability Index
- Astellas Earns CEO Cancer Gold Standard Re-Accreditation
- Paving the Road for the Future of Transportation
- Hawaii Conference to Build 100% Renewable Microgrid
- The World Can Cut Food Waste and Loss by Half. So Why Haven't We?
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|Webinar Series on the Draft National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (ANSI/LEO-4000)|
(Madison, WI, January 30, 2013) - Leonardo Academy, a charitable organization that develops national voluntary standards, announced a webinar series on the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard (ANSI/LEO-4000 - Public Comment Draft). The webinars will be presented once a week and then posted on the Leonardo Academy web site for on demand viewing.
About the Standard:
The ground-breaking standard, developed through the American National Standards Instituteâ€™s (ANSI) open, multi-stakeholder process, provides voluntary guidance and opportunities for recognition for producers interested in or engaged in sustainable crop production. Producers, manufacturers and processors, distributors and retailers can all use the standard to specify sustainability in their purchasing and their sales.
LEO-4000 Standard is will help users navigate the increasingly confusing range of proprietary sustainability labels, specifications, information requests, and guides for agricultural products. It is a comprehensive sustainability standard that provides a stable and reliable platform for producers to use in documenting and communicating their sustainability achievements while demonstrating compliance with other sustainability requirements and remaining flexible to meet the diverse needs of agriculture.
The draft standard can be downloaded at: http://www.leonardoacademy.org/services/standards/agstandard.html
To learn more about Leonardo Academy please click a linkbelow: