- Max Scherzer Joins Teleconference with High School Volunteers
- Strategic Partnership Aims to Lower the Carbon Footprint of Conferences and Events Across the Country
- Health Systems Compete with Medical Insurers for Clients and Revenue - The Minute
- The Robots for Good Project: Aiming to Improve Lives of Hospitalised Children
- Ecolab's Christophe Beck at 2014 World Water Summit
- Philadelphia-Area Advertisers Collaborate to Feed Children in Need
- Paving the Way for Prevention and Early Treatment of Children with Behavioral and Mental Health Problems
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
|Upcoming Briefings on Coalition for Responsible Fire Protection’s Contractor's Guide for Responsible Fire Protecion|
(November 14, 2012 – San Francisco, CA) – Leonardo Academy President Michael Arny will present briefings on the pilot version of the Coalition for Responsible Fire Protection’s Contractor’s Guide for Responsible Fire Protection at the 2012 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo and via webinar. These 15-minute briefings will be presented at the following times:
(1) Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Greenbuild Expo, Moscone Center in San Francisco, North Building – in-person, booth-side briefings at Leonardo Academy’s booth T-1. No registration needed, simply be at the booth at one of the designated times (for a free Expo Pass, email
– supplies are limited.)
The Coalition for Responsible Fire Protection is dedicated to advancing understanding and action to reduce the environmental impacts of fire protection. To further this goal the Coalition has developed a Contractor’s Guide to Responsible Fire Protection. This guide provides fire protection contractors with a framework for reducing environmental impacts, tracking performance and verifying achievements.
The audience for this guide includes a wide range of both buyers and sellers of fire protection goods and services. Companies that sell fire protection products or services include manufacturers, installers, sprinkler companies, equipment recyclers and agent reclaimers, and agent suppliers, etc. Buyers of fire protection goods and services include: building owners, federal state and local government agencies, specifiers, designers, building occupants, and more. Following this guide provides contractors with organized information that can be used to communicate to clients and potential clients their achievements in reducing the unnecessary environmental impacts of fire protection.
This guide also provides purchasers of fire protection products and services with a reference they will be able to use to specify in Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and in contracts, and how they want information on contractor environmental achievement information to be provided. As a result, this guide provides a framework for action by both buyers and sellers of fire protection products and services to reduce environmental impacts of fire protection.
Benefits for Fire Protection Contractors
Benefits for Buyers of Fire Protection Goods and Services
If you would like to learn more about this Contractor’s Guide, please contact:
If you would like to learn more about the Coalition for Responsible Fire Protection visit the website at:
About Leonardo Academy
We develop integrative sustainability solutions designed to enhance the environmental stewardship, social responsibility and economic prosperity of organizations, corporations and individuals. We see a world filled with sustainable opportunities that can transform the way we live today and ensure the prosperity of future generations.
Programs and Services
Join Our Work
For More Information about Leonardo Academy