- CSR Adds ROI to the Bottom Line: New Study - The Minute
- Eastman Named Among Top 50 Employers by Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals Magazine
- The True Cost of Alzheimer's Disease and Why Corporate Support is Critical
- Spongy Parking Lots and Sustainability
- Companies Seek to Make Employee Commuting More Sustainable
- On 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, CITGO Leads Louisiana Coastal Restoration Efforts
- Learn About Grupo Financiero Banorte’s Environmental Performance in its 2014 Annual Report
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
|Leonardo Academy Develops Alternative Fuel Locator App – Free Download|
(Madison, WI, July 25, 2012) – Leonardo Academy announced today its new alternative fuel locator mobile app, Cleaner and Greener® Fuels. The app is free of charge and provides a series of interactive maps that locate alternative fuel stations across the United States via a smartphone or mobile device. The app can be downloaded from both the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store (the Android market) or the Cleaner and Greener® website.
The Cleaner and Greener® Fuels app provides alternative fuel station information and routes for the following alternative fuel types: Electric, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Biodiesel, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), E85, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG or Propane) and Hydrogen.
To ensure the accuracy of its data, Cleaner and Greener® Fuels starts with fueling locations verified by the AFDC. Users and station owners are also encouraged to expand the database by submitting additional stations and details directly through the Cleaner and Greener® website (www.cleanerandgreener; all suggestions are vetted for accuracy before going live on the map).
“Leonardo Academy is dedicated to developing sustainability strategies for people, companies and organizations,” explained Michael Arny, president of Leonardo Academy. “We believe that this app will be a vital step in encouraging drivers to explore opportunities to increase sustainability, reduce their environmental footprint and achieve better fuel efficiency through the utilization of alternative fuels. Leonardo Academy will continuously provide updates on the app in order to provide the latest information and explore ways to provide more functionality and trip planning capabilities.”
About Leonardo Academy
For More Information about Leonardo Academy