- Bay Area Corporate Trailblazers Pledge Pro Bono Work in National Campaign
- 13 Hot Books from Sustainability Thought Leaders
- Lordstown is All-In With LED Lighting & Efficiency
- Tracking Corporate Water Impacts
- Lincoln Financial Group Employees Partner with Junior Achievement for Day of Volunteering at Local School in Hartford
- MassMutual Donates $100,000 to Tornado and Severe Weather Relief Effort
- Your Green Summer BBQ: Green Grillin’
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
|U.S. Venture Donates to Support Leonardo Academy’s Sustainable Transportation Initiatives|
Madison, WI – November 14, 2011 – Leonardo Academy recognizes U.S. Venture for its generous donation to support the outreach and education activities of Leonardo Academy’s Sustainable Transportation Program. This funding will help:
Michael Arny, President of Leonardo Academy said, “Leonardo Academy appreciates the leadership of U.S. Venture in providing its generous donation to support the continued activities of our Sustainable Transportation Program. This program is committed to empowering citizens and organizations in operating sustainable transportation through the use of emission reduction technologies and alternative fuels. We invite all interested parties to get engaged in this process.”
There are many ways you can participate in and support this program. Visit the Leonardo Academy web site to learn how: http://www.leonardoacademy.org/donate/presidents-circlehtm.html
About U.S. Venture
Headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, U.S. Venture is a leading energy and transportation products distributor and marketer. Their customer promise “Finding A Better Way” delivers unconventional, creative solutions that give their customers a competitive edge.
U.S. Venture has recently developed a unique Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) supply program. This program will position U.S. Venture to be the preferred provider of CNG to fleets and large manufactures focused on short-haul freight movements by offering unique pricing structures and turnkey build and maintenance services through a strategically-located network of fueling stations.
About Leonardo Academy
Mission Statement Leonardo Academy is a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing sustainability by leveraging innovative tools and information to motivate the competitive market. By utilizing an interdisciplinary approach to sustainability strategies, education and implementation, we strive to make sustainability practical for everyone.
We develop integrative sustainability solutions designed to enhance the environmental stewardship, social responsibility and economic prosperity of organizations, corporations and individuals. We see a world filled with sustainable opportunities that can transform the way we live today and ensure the prosperity of future generations.
Join Our Work
Individuals, organizations and companies are invited to join in Leonardo Academy’s work on advancing sustainability. One important way to join in our work is by making a charitable donation to support these efforts. Online donations can be made at www.leonardoacademy.org.