- Fitmark: Combining Doing Business with Doing Good
- Laura Asiala, PYXERA Global to Speak at the United Nations Foundation’ Global Issues Engagement Council
- Rutgers Offering CSR Certificate Program (Corporate Social Responsibility) This Spring
- Meet the Amgen Volunteer: Jeff Reagan’s Experience with Khan Academy
- Citi Supports Teach Children to Save Campaign to Boost Financial Resilience for the Next Generation
- David L. Cohen: Comcast Cares Day is 'Best Day of the Year'
- Cuppa Joe? Many of Us Love Our Morning Coffee ("The Joe"), but We Should Think More About Growers at the Source...
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|National Sustainable Agriculture Standard Development Process Announces Committee Meeting for April 13-14, 2011;|
Madison, WI – December 13, 2010 – Leonardo Academy announced that the National Sustainable Agriculture Standards Committee meeting has been scheduled to be held April 13 and 14, 2011 at the Gap, Inc. headquarters in San Francisco, California. The donation of the meeting space was generously offered by Standards Committee member of the Users category, Kindley Walsh-Lawlor, Vice President of Social and Environmental Responsibility for Gap, Inc. Leonardo Academy thanks Gap, Inc. and committee member Walsh-Lawlor for this generous contribution to the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard Development Process.
Opportunities to Participate in the Process at All Levels
About the Sustainable Agriculture Standard and the Standards Committee
Supporting the Standards Committee are six subcommittees that have been working since July 2009 to develop the structure of the standard; draft economic, environmental, and social criteria for possible inclusion in the standard; develop communications materials for process stakeholders; and collect resources to include in the Sustainable Agriculture Standard Reference Library. For more information on the subcommittee work, visit: https://sites.google.com/site/sustainableagstandards/subcommittees.
How to Apply for Standards Committee Membership
About Leonardo Academy
We develop integrative sustainability solutions designed to enhance the environmental stewardship, social responsibility and economic prosperity of organizations, corporations and individuals. We see a world filled with sustainable opportunities that can transform the way we live today and ensure the prosperity of future generations. Leonardo Academy, dedicated to advancing sustainability, is providing facilitation and process support for the Sustainable Agriculture Standard development initiative.
Join Our Work