- HP Recognized as World Leader for Corporate Action on Ending Deforestation
- Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, Part II
- National Grid’s Case Study in Energy Innovation: The New Buffalo (NY)
- Xylem Executives Participate in 2016 American Water Summit
- Marina Bay Sands Receives Distinction Award for Innovative Approaches towards Waste Reduction
- Giving Every American a Good Job
- The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education and Scotiabank Partner on "Talk With Our Kids About Money"
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|Leonardo Academy Asks Connecticut DEP to Include All Building Owners in Giveaway of Emission Allowances Worth More Than $200 Million|
MADISON, WI -- (AUGUST 12, 1999) -- On August 6, 1999, Leonardo Academy’s Cleaner and Greener® Program asked the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (CDEP) to use emission allowances to reward all building owners for emission reductions delivered by their energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. In the past, all emission allowances have been given to polluters, while building owners have been passed over.
Leonardo Academy is a nonprofit organization that works on energy and environmental issues. Leonardo Academy’s Cleaner and Greener® Program is devoted to putting the competitive market to work on cleaning up the environment. The Cleaner and Greener® web site at www.cleanerandgreener.org features a calculator that lets building owners calculate the emission reductions produced by energy-saving projects.