- Dr Pepper Snapple Announces Two Partnerships in Pursuit of Goal to Boost Beverage Container Recycling
- 2015 Ends on a High Note: Meet the Final 2015 Champions of DOT
- Aligning Needs and Expectations: Best Practices for Acute Care and Senior Care Collaboration
- Working to Solve Hunger: Upcoming Twitter Chat with BJ’s Wholesale Club, Meals on Wheels America, and Feeding America®
- Business Leaders Convene at UN to Discuss SDGs on March 7-8
- AccountAbility CEO, Sunny Misser, Interviewed by NAREIT (National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- Financial Solutions Lab Opens Applications for $3 Million Year-Two Challenge to Address Financial Shocks, Celebrates First-Year Culmination
Cleaner + Greener
- Leonardo Academy Releases White Paper on Defining the Impacts of Forest Carbon Sequestration Offsets
- Defining Forest Sequestration Impacts: Tonne to Tonne-Year Correlations Implicit in Existing Forestry Offset Standards
- Greenbuild 2009 Conference Goes “Carbon-Neutral” with the Help of Renewable Energy and Offset Donations
- IFMA World Workplace 2009 Event Powered by Green Energy through Participation in the Cleaner and...
- GovEnergy 2009 Offsets Event Emissions through the Cleaner and Greener Program
|Leonardo Academy Asks Connecticut DEP to Include All Building Owners in Giveaway of Emission Allowances Worth More Than $200 Million|
MADISON, WI -- (AUGUST 12, 1999) -- On August 6, 1999, Leonardo Academy’s Cleaner and Greener® Program asked the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (CDEP) to use emission allowances to reward all building owners for emission reductions delivered by their energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. In the past, all emission allowances have been given to polluters, while building owners have been passed over.
Leonardo Academy is a nonprofit organization that works on energy and environmental issues. Leonardo Academy’s Cleaner and Greener® Program is devoted to putting the competitive market to work on cleaning up the environment. The Cleaner and Greener® web site at www.cleanerandgreener.org features a calculator that lets building owners calculate the emission reductions produced by energy-saving projects.