- Sodexo Participates in 2017 Global STEM Talent Summit for Collective Short-Term Solutions to STEM Talent Development Strategies
- ‘Hidden Figures,’ ‘He Named Me Malala’ and More from 21CF Win Shorty Awards for Outstanding Social Media Campaigns
- The Future of Work is Flexible, and Female
- Roma Boots: Taking Steps to Grow Their Business & Help Children
- National Rebuilding Month: Impact of Home Hazards on Early Childhood Development
- LIVESTRONG Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of Honor 5K/10K
- Delos™ Invests in Finnish Smart Green Wall Company Naava and Introduces Cutting Edge Technology to U.S. Market
BOMA Conference & The Every Building Show
Welcome to commercial real estate's premier education and business networking event. You will discover the strategies, learn the best practices and find the innovative solutions to increase operational performance, reduce costs and boost NOI.
Seattle is a beautiful, cosmopolitan seaport city surrounded by mountains and water. The Washington State Convention Center and our official conference hotels are located in the heart of vibrant and walkable downtown Seattle, near abundant sightseeing attractions, cultural activities, shopping and international cuisine. Summer is a delightful time to meet in Seattle. While much of the country is experiencing humid temperatures in the 90s, Seattle enjoys temperatures in the 70s with low humidity.
The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is served by over 40 carriers and has direct and nonstop service throughout the United States and the northern hemisphere. SeaTac airport is 16 miles from downtown Seattle. Ground transportation is available from the airport to downtown via Taxi (approximately $30 - $35 one way), or shuttle van services (approximately $11 - $13 one way), and public transit services.
Driving Directions and Parking
If you are driving to the conference, there is ample parking available near the Washington State Convention Center. Click here for directions, parking and maps.