- Robinson Cano Brings A-List Celebs, Latin Flair to Charity Night
- Conflict Minerals Webinar with Responsible Sourcing Network
- Deirdre White, PYXERA Global CEO, and Amanda MacArthur, VP, Global Pro Bono, Author Book Chapter in Volunteer Engagement 2.0
- Supporting the Families of our Troops
- Arrow Electronics’ Semi-Autonomous Motorcar Honored with Communicator Awards
- Volunteer Engagement 2.0 Author Spotlight: Jayne Cravens
- Reforming Policies That Could Mean the Difference Between Students' Incarceration and Graduation
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
BOMA Conference & The Every Building Show
Welcome to commercial real estate's premier education and business networking event. You will discover the strategies, learn the best practices and find the innovative solutions to increase operational performance, reduce costs and boost NOI.
Seattle is a beautiful, cosmopolitan seaport city surrounded by mountains and water. The Washington State Convention Center and our official conference hotels are located in the heart of vibrant and walkable downtown Seattle, near abundant sightseeing attractions, cultural activities, shopping and international cuisine. Summer is a delightful time to meet in Seattle. While much of the country is experiencing humid temperatures in the 90s, Seattle enjoys temperatures in the 70s with low humidity.
The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is served by over 40 carriers and has direct and nonstop service throughout the United States and the northern hemisphere. SeaTac airport is 16 miles from downtown Seattle. Ground transportation is available from the airport to downtown via Taxi (approximately $30 - $35 one way), or shuttle van services (approximately $11 - $13 one way), and public transit services.
Driving Directions and Parking
If you are driving to the conference, there is ample parking available near the Washington State Convention Center. Click here for directions, parking and maps.