- Greening the Web with Efficient Data Centers
- #GivingTuesday Employee Choice Awards
- Bloomberg BNEF: It’s Getting Hot in Here: All Eyes on COP21
- TD Forests and Nature Conservancy of Canada Release Report on Natural Capital
- Arrow Electronics Sponsors “Girls-Only” Tackle STEM Experience for Junior Denver Broncos Cheerleaders at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Donate To Help Us Fight Childhood Malnutrition Today!
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to Motivate Americans to Give Online for #GivingTuesday
BOMA Conference & The Every Building Show
Welcome to commercial real estate's premier education and business networking event. You will discover the strategies, learn the best practices and find the innovative solutions to increase operational performance, reduce costs and boost NOI.
Seattle is a beautiful, cosmopolitan seaport city surrounded by mountains and water. The Washington State Convention Center and our official conference hotels are located in the heart of vibrant and walkable downtown Seattle, near abundant sightseeing attractions, cultural activities, shopping and international cuisine. Summer is a delightful time to meet in Seattle. While much of the country is experiencing humid temperatures in the 90s, Seattle enjoys temperatures in the 70s with low humidity.
The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is served by over 40 carriers and has direct and nonstop service throughout the United States and the northern hemisphere. SeaTac airport is 16 miles from downtown Seattle. Ground transportation is available from the airport to downtown via Taxi (approximately $30 - $35 one way), or shuttle van services (approximately $11 - $13 one way), and public transit services.
Driving Directions and Parking
If you are driving to the conference, there is ample parking available near the Washington State Convention Center. Click here for directions, parking and maps.