- Sodexo Participates in 2017 Global STEM Talent Summit for Collective Short-Term Solutions to STEM Talent Development Strategies
- ‘Hidden Figures,’ ‘He Named Me Malala’ and More from 21CF Win Shorty Awards for Outstanding Social Media Campaigns
- The Future of Work is Flexible, and Female
- Roma Boots: Taking Steps to Grow Their Business & Help Children
- National Rebuilding Month: Impact of Home Hazards on Early Childhood Development
- LIVESTRONG Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of Honor 5K/10K
- Delos™ Invests in Finnish Smart Green Wall Company Naava and Introduces Cutting Edge Technology to U.S. Market
- Leonardo Academy Sustainability Sponsor for Green Energy & Building Expo
- 02.19.2010 - 02.20.2010
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Uncasville
Leonardo Academy is the Sustainability Sponsor for the February 19-20, 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo at the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Uncasville, Connecticut. Leonardo Academy’s President Michael Arny will be presenting an educational seminar, “Implementing LEED in Your New and Existing Buildings” on Friday, February 19 from 2-3 PM. Leonardo Academy will also be an exhibitor (Booth #411).
The conference will include a wide range of seminars, panels and exhibits from leaders in the green energy, green building, recycling, conservation and government sectors. The event is being hosted by Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort.
To register for this event visit: http://www.greenmarineproductions.com/mohegan/mohegan.html.
About Michael Arny, PE, MSME, LEED AP, President of Leonardo AcademyMichael Arny founded Leonardo Academy in 1997 and leads Leonardo Academy's sustainability programs and consulting practice. Michael has worked on energy, environmental issues, and sustainability throughout his entire career. Michael was the chair of the LEED® for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) committee of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) from 2001-2005 when the USGBC's LEED-EB rating system was being developed and first implemented.
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Website