- The Customer is not Always Right: Why Supermarkets Show We Have a Problem with Evidence
- Venture Inside the Leading Compliance Platform - Source Intelligence
- AOL Monster Help Day 2013
- 5 Necessary Steps to Better Integrated Reporting AND a More Sustainable Company
- Economic Losses from Disasters Underestimated, ‘Out of Control’
- Living the Mission: Connecting People, Purpose & Performance
- New Study Pinpoints Biochemical Mechanism Underlying Fibrosis Following Glaucoma Surgery
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
- Leonardo Academy Sustainability Sponsor for Green Energy & Building Expo
- 02.19.2010 - 02.20.2010
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Uncasville
Leonardo Academy is the Sustainability Sponsor for the February 19-20, 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo at the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Uncasville, Connecticut. Leonardo Academy’s President Michael Arny will be presenting an educational seminar, “Implementing LEED in Your New and Existing Buildings” on Friday, February 19 from 2-3 PM. Leonardo Academy will also be an exhibitor (Booth #411).
The conference will include a wide range of seminars, panels and exhibits from leaders in the green energy, green building, recycling, conservation and government sectors. The event is being hosted by Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort.
To register for this event visit: http://www.greenmarineproductions.com/mohegan/mohegan.html.
About Michael Arny, PE, MSME, LEED AP, President of Leonardo AcademyMichael Arny founded Leonardo Academy in 1997 and leads Leonardo Academy's sustainability programs and consulting practice. Michael has worked on energy, environmental issues, and sustainability throughout his entire career. Michael was the chair of the LEED® for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) committee of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) from 2001-2005 when the USGBC's LEED-EB rating system was being developed and first implemented.
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Website