- NYC Chapter of the National Waste & Recycling Association Responds To Citizens Budget Commission’s Recommendations for Commercial Waste Removal
- Former President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton Announce National Service Alliance Commitment Championed by General Stanley McChrystal and Chelsea Clinton on CGI Main Stage
- Pop Sensation Austin Mahone Visits Gowanda High School as Part of a National Effort for Teens to #GetThereSafe
- Mars, Statoil, Unilever, Southwestern Energy to Announce Green Actions at Climate Summit
- Win Your Digital CSR Report – Participate In Our Twitter Sustainability Contest
- Global Business Leaders Take Strong Stand for Carbon Pricing
- $3 Million Ways to Stretch a Dollar and Fight Domestic Violence
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
- Leonardo Academy Sustainability Sponsor for Green Energy & Building Expo
- 02.19.2010 - 02.20.2010
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Uncasville
Leonardo Academy is the Sustainability Sponsor for the February 19-20, 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo at the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Uncasville, Connecticut. Leonardo Academy’s President Michael Arny will be presenting an educational seminar, “Implementing LEED in Your New and Existing Buildings” on Friday, February 19 from 2-3 PM. Leonardo Academy will also be an exhibitor (Booth #411).
The conference will include a wide range of seminars, panels and exhibits from leaders in the green energy, green building, recycling, conservation and government sectors. The event is being hosted by Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort.
To register for this event visit: http://www.greenmarineproductions.com/mohegan/mohegan.html.
About Michael Arny, PE, MSME, LEED AP, President of Leonardo AcademyMichael Arny founded Leonardo Academy in 1997 and leads Leonardo Academy's sustainability programs and consulting practice. Michael has worked on energy, environmental issues, and sustainability throughout his entire career. Michael was the chair of the LEED® for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) committee of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) from 2001-2005 when the USGBC's LEED-EB rating system was being developed and first implemented.
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Website