- Two-Thirds of Americans Won’t Slow Down Around Garbage Trucks, NWRA Survey Finds
- What Happened to Lunch? New Study Shows Skipping Lunch Common among Children, Especially Young Girls
- Verizon to Turn Off Lights in Nearly 500 Buildings in 37 Countries In Support of Earth Hour
- See How This Sixth Grader Is Tackling Child Hunger as a FROG
- Your Chance to Speak at the #SVLeaders Summit
- Brazil’s Economy Suffers Consequences of Amazon Deforestation
- The Manufacturer’s Dilemma: How to Reduce Water Usage When You Need to Run 250 Washing Machines
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
- Leonardo Academy Sustainability Sponsor for Green Energy & Building Expo
- 02.19.2010 - 02.20.2010
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Uncasville
Leonardo Academy is the Sustainability Sponsor for the February 19-20, 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo at the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Uncasville, Connecticut. Leonardo Academy’s President Michael Arny will be presenting an educational seminar, “Implementing LEED in Your New and Existing Buildings” on Friday, February 19 from 2-3 PM. Leonardo Academy will also be an exhibitor (Booth #411).
The conference will include a wide range of seminars, panels and exhibits from leaders in the green energy, green building, recycling, conservation and government sectors. The event is being hosted by Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort.
To register for this event visit: http://www.greenmarineproductions.com/mohegan/mohegan.html.
About Michael Arny, PE, MSME, LEED AP, President of Leonardo AcademyMichael Arny founded Leonardo Academy in 1997 and leads Leonardo Academy's sustainability programs and consulting practice. Michael has worked on energy, environmental issues, and sustainability throughout his entire career. Michael was the chair of the LEED® for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) committee of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) from 2001-2005 when the USGBC's LEED-EB rating system was being developed and first implemented.
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Website