- Diversity in the Workplace: 2016’s Top Companies - The Minute
- Global Demand For B.C. Farm-Raised Salmon at All Time High
- Rays Players Were Out in the Tampa Community All Weekend
- United Technologies Proves Sustainability Works
- The Case for a Bamboo Pulp Alternative for Paper and Packaging
- Cientos de Empleados de Univision Trabajaron Durante la Primera Semana de Voluntariado Iniciando la Construcción de Cinco Centros de Medios de Univision Nuevos en Escuelas Intermedias de Todo el País
- Hundreds of Univision Employees Volunteer During First-Ever Week of Service, Break Ground on Five New Univision Media Centers at Middle Schools Across the Country
- Leonardo Academy Sustainability Sponsor for Green Energy & Building Expo
- 02.19.2010 - 02.20.2010
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Uncasville
Leonardo Academy is the Sustainability Sponsor for the February 19-20, 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo at the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Uncasville, Connecticut. Leonardo Academy’s President Michael Arny will be presenting an educational seminar, “Implementing LEED in Your New and Existing Buildings” on Friday, February 19 from 2-3 PM. Leonardo Academy will also be an exhibitor (Booth #411).
The conference will include a wide range of seminars, panels and exhibits from leaders in the green energy, green building, recycling, conservation and government sectors. The event is being hosted by Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort.
To register for this event visit: http://www.greenmarineproductions.com/mohegan/mohegan.html.
About Michael Arny, PE, MSME, LEED AP, President of Leonardo AcademyMichael Arny founded Leonardo Academy in 1997 and leads Leonardo Academy's sustainability programs and consulting practice. Michael has worked on energy, environmental issues, and sustainability throughout his entire career. Michael was the chair of the LEED® for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) committee of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) from 2001-2005 when the USGBC's LEED-EB rating system was being developed and first implemented.
- 2010 Green Energy & Building Expo - Website