- Bridgewater Interiors honored with the 2013 Minority Manufacturer of the Year Award
- Making CR Tangible for Our People: Data Analytics
- Godwin Agbara and Andrea Reba-Miller - Section 1502: Perspectives from the U.S. GAO
- Could Sensors Help Green Roofs Grow?
- Lab-Grown Beef: A Meat Pie in the Sky?
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and the Computer Clubhouse at the Museum of Science Challenge Boston Students to Tackle Education Issues with Technology-Based Solutions
- CSR Gives Forest City Enterprises a Ratings Boost
» Overview:The Sustainability Experts®
Leonardo Academy has deep knowledge of both LEED and sustainability. Leonardo Academy has been extensively involved in the development of LEED since we joined the USGBC in 1999. Leonardo Academy has provided consulting services to the USGBC since 2002, including managing the LEED for Existing Building (LEED-EB) Rating System pilot program and conducting all LEED-EB certification application reviews from 2002 to fall 2007. Leonardo Academy continues to provide consulting services to the USGBC and to conduct LEED-EB certification reviews as well as provide consulting services to building owners and managers on implementing LEED and earning LEED certification for their buildings.
Requirements for course credit: Must be present or logged in for entire presentation. AIA – request for credit must be received by Leonardo Academy within 5 days after the presentation *Note: All webinars are scheduled for Central Time Zone (CDT)