Leonardo Academy is working with the Clinton Foundation to manage the LEED for Existing Building (LEED-EB) certification process and greening of operations at the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.
We help you reach your building sustainability and certification goals.
Leonardo Academy develops and implements sustainable land management restoration and preservation programs for landowners, with a focus on prairie, savanna, and woodlands.
Assessments, strategies for actions and implementation to reach your emissions and organization sustainability goals.
Who We Are
The nonprofit Leonardo Academy helps organizations and corporations quantify their current environmental impacts and develop sustainability practices to enhance their environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic prosperity.
- We develop new tools for sustainability.
- We strive to make sustainability practical for everyone.
- We support the entire sustainability cycle: plan, implement, track achievements, and repeat for continuous improvement.
Things We Can Help You With
- Sustainable Buildings and LEED®
- Sustainable Transportation and Equipment
- Securing Support Grants
- Sustainable Events: Cleaner & Greener Certification
- Emissions Analysis, Reductions, Offsets, Reporting
- Sustainability and LEED Training: On Site, Webinars, Free Webinars
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Sustainability Standard Development (ANSI)
- Sustainability for Organizations
- Land Management Sustainability